3mm PLA 3D Printer Filament, Color Change Filament, 1KG (2.2lb) /
1. 3D printer material, PLA filament
2. 3mm, blue green to yellow green
3. Color changed by temperature.
4. Filament weight: 1kg/spool
5. 1kg/spool; 12spools/carton
6. Suitable for Makerbot, UP, Cubify, Leapfrog, Reprap, Ultimaker
and any other FDM 3D printers
ABS (Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene) is an oil based filament and has a higher melting point than PLA.
It is a plastic that is non-soluble and can easily be treated with
sandpaper etc. ABS are used in a lot of products in our daily life.
Most of all plastic boxes and toys are made of it.
3D printer is also known as rapid prototyping. It is already widely
used in health care, education, toys, building, automobile,
electronics, and anime field. ABS Filament is commonly used in 3D
printing, has the following characteristics:
1. ABS softer than PLA, but high strength, good toughness;
2. Density is small, when printing larger volume model lighter,
3. Cost-effective, can be processed in wide range temperature;
4. Accurate diameter: 3.0/1.75mm, variations + /-0.1mm,roundness
5. Suitable for a variety of 3D printer, Makerbot, UP, Cubify,
Leapfrog, Reprap, Ultimaker, Mendel, Prusa, Huxley, BFB series,
The filament’ color could change by temperature! Low temperature is
blue, high temperature is yellow green. The critical temperature is 30 centigrade. It need more time to
change the color if temperature difference is not huge.
Blue green to yellow green
170 - 200oC
Makerbot, UP, Cubify, Leapfrog Creatr, Builder, Felix, Reprap,
Ultimaker and any other FDM 3D printers
1kg/spool; 12spools/ctn sealed plastic bag with desiccants
1. High quality: absolutely round shape, accurate diameter, no
bubble, high tenacity and stable melting point.
2. Superb multiple color: up to 24 colors for choice. Can accept
customer PMS colors.
3. Fast delivery: 50tons/month capacity makes sure the storage for
4. Order flexibility: Sample or trial orders are warm welcomed.
5. Wholesaler price: competitive price with qualified quality.
White, Black, Nature, Red, Blue, Yellow, Green, Silver, Grey, Gold,
Pink, Purple, Orange, Transparent, Wood, dark green, Florescent
yellow, Florescent green, Luminous green, Luminous blue, Blue green
to yellow green, grey to white, blue to white, purple to pink.