PVA / ABS / PLA / HIPS 3D Printer Filament Manufactuer, Makerbot
Filament, SGS RoHs
PVA is a low temperature water-soluble thermoplastic, which is the
perfect support material for PLA or ABS prints. It’s most often
used as a support material for dual-extruding printers. It has a
melting point below PLA and a texture similar to ABS, so it is
fairly easy to print. Also it can be used to print independently.
1. 3D printer material, PVA filament
2. 1.75mm, nature color
3. Filament weight: 0.5kg/spool
4. Suitable for Makerbot, UP, Cubify, Leapfrog, Reprap, Ultimaker
and any other FDM 3D printers
180 - 200oC
Makerbot, UP, Cubify, Leapfrog Creatr, Builder, Felix, Reprap,
Ultimaker and any other FDM 3D printers
1kg/spool; 12spools/ctn sealed plastic bag with desiccants
1. High quality: absolutely round shape, accurate diameter, no
bubble, high tenacity and stable melting point.
2. Fast delivery: 50tons/month capacity makes sure the storage for
3. Order flexibility: Sample or trial orders are warm welcomed.
4. Wholesaler price: competitive price with qualified quality.