3D Printer Filament, 3mm ABS Filament Fluorescent yellow for
Makerbot / UP / Solidoodle / Afinia 3D printer
1. 3D printer material, ABS filament
2. 3.00mm, Fluorescent yellow color (24 colors available)
3. Filament weight: 1kg/spool
4. 1kg/spool; 12spools/carton
5. Suitable for Makerbot, UP, Cubify, Leapfrog, Reprap, Ultimaker
and any other FDM 3D printers
ABS (Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene) is an oil based filament and has a higher melting point than PLA.
It is a plastic that is non-soluble and can easily be treated with
sandpaper etc. ABS are used in a lot of products in our daily life.
Most of all plastic boxes and toys are made of it.
3D printer is also known as rapid prototyping. It is already widely
used in health care, education, toys, building, automobile,
electronics, and anime field. ABS Filament is commonly used in 3D
printing, has the following characteristics:
1. ABS softer than PLA, but high strength, good toughness;
2. Density is small, when printing larger volume model lighter,
3. Cost-effective, can be processed in wide range temperature;
4. Accurate diameter: 3.0/1.75mm, variations + /-0.1mm,roundness
5. Suitable for a variety of 3D printer, Makerbot, UP, Cubify,
Leapfrog, Reprap, Ultimaker, Mendel, Prusa, Huxley, BFB series,
Fluorescent yellow Color
210 - 250oC
Makerbot, UP, Cubify, Leapfrog Creatr, Builder, Felix, Reprap,
Ultimaker and any other FDM 3D printers
1kg/spool; 12spools/ctn sealed plastic bag with desiccants
1. High quality: absolutely round shape, accurate diameter, no
bubble, high tenacity and stable melting point.
2. Superb multiple color: up to 24 colors for choice. Can accept
customer PMS colors.
3. Fast delivery: 50tons/month capacity makes sure the storage for
4. Order flexibility: Sample or trial orders are warm welcomed.
5. Wholesaler price: competitive price with qualified quality.
White, Black, Nature, Red, Blue, Yellow, Green, Silver, Grey, Gold,
Pink, Purple, Orange, Transparent, Wood, dark green, Florescent
yellow, Florescent green, Luminous green, Luminous blue, Blue green
to yellow green, grey to white, blue to white, purple to pink.