PLA 1.75mm / 3mm Filament, Red Color 3D Printing PLA Filament For
1. 3D printer material, PLA filament
2. 3mm, Red color (28 colors available)
3. Filament weight: 1kg/spool
4. 1kg/spool; 8spools/carton
5. Suitable for Makerbot, UP, Cubify, Leapfrog, Reprap, Ultimaker
and any other FDM 3D printers
PLA (Polylactic acid) is thermoplastic aliphatic polyester made of renewable resources
like corn or starch. Its extrusion-temperature is much lower than
ABS, and most often doesn’t require a heated bed. PLA is a material
that reduces the chance of the separate layers of your print to
3D printer is also known as rapid prototyping. It is already widely
used in health care, education, toys, building, automobile,
electronics, and anime field. PLA Filament is commonly used in 3D
printing, has the following characteristics:
1. Good toughness high strength, high stiffness
2. No block nozzle, good stick hot bed, a smooth PLA used
3. Can be processed at 185 degrees
4. Low shrinkage, thermoforming dimensional stability
5. Accurate diameter: 3.0/1.75mm, variations + /-0.1mm,roundness
6. Suitable for a variety of 3D printer, Makerbot, UP, Cubify,
Leapfrog, Reprap, Ultimaker, Mendel, Prusa, Huxley, BFB series,
175 - 200oC
Makerbot, UP, Cubify, Leapfrog Creatr, Builder, Felix, Reprap,
Ultimaker and any other FDM 3D printers
1kg/spool; 8spools/ctn sealed plastic bag with desiccants
1. High quality: absolutely round shape, accurate diameter, no
bubble, high tenacity and stable melting point.
2. Superb multiple color: up to 28 colors for choice. Can accept
customer PMS colors.
3. Fast delivery: 50tons/month capacity makes sure the storage for
4. Order flexibility: Sample or trial orders are warm welcomed.
5. Wholesaler price: competitive price with qualified quality.
1). Normal series: White, Black, Nature, Red, Blue, Yellow, Green,
Brown, Silver, Grey, Gold, Pink, Purple, Orange, Transparent, Wood,
Christmas green, Galaxy blue
2). Fluorescent series: Fluorescent yellow, Fluorescent green,
Fluorescent red, Fluorescent blue
3). Luminous series: Luminous blue, luminous green
4). Color change series: Blue green to yellow green, grey to white,
blue to white, purple to pink.